Coaching Teens & College Students with ADHD was the first ADHD coach training in the world with a focus on students, ages 13 – 30. JST launched the inaugural training in 2005 and it has been our most popular continuing education course to date. Using the research-based JST Coaching Model for Success, our graduates help students make positive life changes. Individuals and institutions in over 25 countries have completed this ADHD coach training and are using the tools in their work with students. This course is approved for 40 hours of training from ICF and 30 hours from CCE-Global.
Participants will take a deep dive into core life coaching skills and ADHD coaching skills. This training will prepare you to effectively coach and support students with ADHD and Executive Functioning challenges. Each class is part lecture/discussion and part coaching demonstration and practice.
We offer the option of a distance learning program or an in-person, 3-day intensive training. The course is designed for individuals who have previous coach training and are interested in learning the intricacies of coaching teens & college students, while earning 40 hours of ICF approved hours for credential renewal.
Are You Ready to:
- “Get your Feet Wet” in the student coaching niche?
- Earn 40 ICF approved ACSTH hours for your credential renewal?
- Add student and ADHD coaching to your coaching practice?
- Train with the leaders in the field and be recognized as a JST Graduate?
Then this student-focused ADHD Coach Training is for you!
What makes JST Coaching & Training your best choice? Our coach training is:
Research-Based Interactive and engaging Focused on students ages 8-30 Small groups for personalized learning Internationally recognized and respected A blend of life coaching and ADHD/EF student coaching skills
The JST Coaching & Training team wants to ensure your success and make certain that you are ready to embark on the journey into a comprehensive coach training program.
The JST enrollment process provides an opportunity for you to review the program requirements and ask questions before enrolling. It also gives our team the chance to get to know you!
- Applicants will have successfully completed at least two years of post-secondary education.
- Be open to feedback, have a capacity for self-reflection, critical thinking and be willing to explore different perspectives in coaching.
- Ability to access to the internet in order to join class each week via Zoom, for distance programs and to view assigned course videos. We ask that you use a computer or smartphone (with camera) for all live classes. Telephone access is to be used as a backup only, not as your primary method of participation.
- Notify the JST team if there is a planned or emergency absence in advance of class. Credit hours are awarded based on participation in live classes only.
- Participants must make all payments in full and submit written responses to course assignments within two weeks of the conclusion of the course before receiving a course completion certificate necessary for ICF and CCE-Global coach training credits.
- Purchase course books in advance of the first lesson. Note this is not included in the course fee.
- Be prepared to spend approximately 3-4 hours each week outside of class to:
- Review course materials prior to each lesson
- Complete reading assignments and/or watch assigned videos
- Meet with an assigned coaching buddy for one hour/week
Ready for the Next Step?
If you want to learn more about this program, please fill out the form above.
Training & Credentialing
Upon completion of this coach training program, participants will receive a certificate for 40 ICF ACSTH hours. The credits this course can be used towards a credential upgrade or a credential renewal with ICF. For those who qualify, 30 hours will serve as full or partial coach training for CCE-Global Board-Certified Coach credentialing.
JST Graduate Perks include:
JST Graduate Directory listing Webinars with Jodi – bring your questions! Private LinkedIn & FB Groups – learn, share, connect Credentialing Advising Session with JST Faculty Robust Course Manual and Resources JST Graduate Logo to post on your website