Coaching Teens & College Students with ADHD was the first ADHD coach training in the world with a focus on students, ages 13 – Adult. JST launched the inaugural training in 2005 and it has been our most popular continuing education course to date. Using the research-based JST Coaching Model for Success, our graduates help students make positive life changes. Individuals and institutions in over 25 countries have completed this ADHD coach training and are using the tools in their work with students. This course is approved for 35 hours of training from ICF and CCE-Global.
Our JST Graduate list includes: coaches, educators, disabilities support staff, advisors, deans, parents, tutors, educational specialists, doctors, psychologists, social workers and psychiatrists.
In this training, participants will learn core life coaching skills and ADHD coaching skills while gaining a better understanding of the neurobiology of the brain necessary to effectively coach and support students with ADHD and Executive Functioning challenges. Each class is part lecture/discussion and part coaching demonstration and practice.
Note: 3 Day courses are taught in-person by members of the JST Faculty in various locations. Join us for this small group training and receive 1 on 1 feedback from the pioneer in student coaching. Classes are limited to 8 participants so don’t wait to reserve your seat!
Are You Ready to:
- “Get your Feet Wet” in the student coaching niche?
- Earn credits for a coaching credential or renewal?
- Add student and ADHD coaching to your coaching practice?
- Train with the leaders in the field and be recognized as a JST Graduate?
Then this student-focused ADHD Coach Training is for you!
What makes JST Coaching & Training your best choice? Our coach training is:
Research-Based Interactive and engaging Focused on students ages 8-30 Small groups for personalized learning Internationally recognized and respected A blend of life coaching and ADHD/EF student coaching skills
The JST Coaching & Training team wants to ensure your success and make certain that you are ready to embark on the journey into a comprehensive coach training program.
The JST admissions process provides an opportunity for you to review the program requirements and allows you to ask questions before enrolling. It also gives the team the chance to get to know you!
- Applicants will have successfully completed at least two years of post-secondary education.
- Applicants should be open to feedback, have a capacity for self-reflection, critical thinking and be willing to explore different perspectives in coaching.
- Applicants need to have internet access in order to join class each week. They may use a computer or smartphone (with camera) for all live classes and mentoring sessions. Telephone access is to be used as a backup only, not as your primary method of participation.
- Applicants are required to attend all live classes or to notify the JST team if there is a planned or emergency absence in advance of class.
- Applicants should understand how to access and use our learning platform, TalentLMS. Support will be provided as needed by our administrative staff.
- Applicants must make all payments in full before receiving a course completion certificate necessary for ICF and CCE-Global coach training credits.
- Applicants are responsible for the cost of all course books.
- Applicants should be prepared to spend approximately three (3) hours/week outside of the class:
- Reviewing course materials prior to each lesson
- Completing reading assignments and/or watching assigned videos
- Submitting written responses to self-study questions
- Meet with an assigned coaching buddy for one hour/week
Ready for the Next Step?
If you want to learn more about this program, please fill out the form above.
Training & Credentialing
Upon completion of this coach training program, participants will receive a certificate for 40 ICF ACSTH hours. The credits this course can be used towards a credential upgrade or a credential renewal with ICF. For those who qualify, 30 hours will serve as full or partial coach training for CCE-Global Board-Certified Coach credentialing.
JST Graduate Perks include:
JST Graduate Directory listing Webinars with Jodi – bring your questions! Private LinkedIn & FB Groups – learn, share, connect Credentialing Advising Session with JST Faculty Robust Course Manual and Resources JST Graduate Logo to post on your website