- UPCOMING COURSES
- FIND A COACH
M.Ed., ACAC, PCC, BCC
J.D., L.L.M., CPCC
ACAC, PCC, BCC
J.D., L.L.M, CPCC
COACHING CHILDREN WITH ADHD, EXECUTIVE FUNCTION AND BEHAVIORAL CHALLENGES
NEW – SELF-PACED ONLINE COURSE!
Coaching Children with ADHD, Executive Function and Behavioral Challenges is a specialized, non-credit, ADHD coaching skills training course. This course is a collaborative effort between Jodi Sleeper-Triplett and Dulce Torres of Avant-Garde Counseling and Coaching Center. Together they have designed an ADHD coaching skills training course to provide you with an in-depth look at how to coach children, ages 8-12. Participants will learn how to effectively design a coaching alliance with children and their parents, gain an understanding of childhood developmental and behavioral models, discover coaching tools for managing progress and accountability with younger students and develop effective coaching skills while gaining a deeper understanding of the core competencies of coaching.
Are you ready to:
- Dig into the details of what makes coaching children so powerful?
- Expand your student coaching practice to include children 8-12?
- Learn from the leaders in the field of ADHD student coaching?
Then this ADHD coaching skills training course is for you!
This self-paced online video course provides participants with the core concepts of life coaching and ADHD coaching, blending in the intricacies of working with younger clients and their families. The course includes:
- Self-paced video training with Jodi Sleeper-Triplett and Dulce Torres
- 5 hours of additional videos focused on course content
- One hour live video meeting with your trainers at the completion of the course
- Soft copy of course manual
- Written Q & A requirements to verify your understanding of the information presented
- Recommended reading list focused on ADHD, executive functioning and coaching.
- Certificate of completion
This course is delivered in trained in English and available in Spanish by request. Contact us for more information on the Spanish version.
Join the coaches, educators, mental health professionals, tutors, doctors, childcare providers and others who have raved about this ADHD coaching skills training course, which has provided much needed tools and information to make a difference in the lives of children with ADHD, executive function and behavioral challenges!
WHAT MAKES JST COACHING & TRAINING YOUR BEST CHOICE?
Our Coach Training Is: