I would love to get feedback on the issue raised in previous posts on the client’s role in coaching and coaching readiness.
- Coaches – what do you look for, ask for, expect from the prospective younger client?
- Parents – what gives you the indication that your child is ready for coaching?
- Teens – what piques your interest in coaching and gets you moving in that direction?
- Young adults – what motivates you to engage in the coaching process?
- Professionals – what do you notice in your patient/client indicating that coaching will be of value?
Please share your thoughts, experiences, questions and concerns!
All the best,