Coaching Santa Claus
I woke up this morning and for some reason, I began thinking about Santa Claus and all he has on his plate this month … aside from cookies! Then I started to wonder if Santa Claus has a coach. You know, someone to cheer him on as the season of giving approaches? Santa needs motivation just like the rest of us, especially during stressful, busy times. He is certainly a good manager, organizing all the elves to do their jobs with clear instructions and no worries about getting “sacked” for poor performance. They are a great team and great teams have great coaches!
What would it take for you to become Santa’s coach?
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of others
- Empathy, patience and a solid educational foundation
- Coach training and mentoring
- Skills to work with busy individuals and teams
- Lots of practice coaching
- Coaching credential(s)
- Openings in your schedule for a client, especially in December
- Confidence in yourself and in your coaching ability
How can JST Coaching & Training help you prepare to be Santa’s coach?
Register for one of our 2019 coach training courses and become a great coach for everyone – young and old – naughty or nice, in 2019!
2019 Upcoming Course Dates
Empowering Students Through Coaching:
January 15 – August 6, 2019; Tuesdays 12-2 pm ET
January 16 – August 7, 2019; Wednesdays 7-9 pm ET
February 5 – September 3, 2019; Tuesdays 8-10 pm ET (Class conducted in Spanish)
Coaching Teens and College Students:
March 13 – May 15, 2019; Wednesdays 1-3 pm ET
April 5-7, 2019; 3-Day Intensive in Alexandria, VA – taught in person with Jodi Sleeper-Triplett