At JST Coaching & Training we believe that providing life coaching and ADHD coach training directly to your staff and faculty will open doors for student-directed learning while promoting a growth-mindset throughout your institution.
Take advantage of our many years of higher education success coaching skills training to benefit all students and improve support for at-risk students with learning challenges stemming from ADHD, executive functioning deficits or adverse childhood experiences (ACEs), as well as skills for coaching first- generation students and older students, including veterans, transitioning into post-secondary education.
Our coaching model focuses on improving self-determination skills in students, as detailed in “Becoming Self-Determined: Creating Thoughtful Learners in a Standards-Driven, Admissions-Frenzied Culture.” 2016 (Jodi Sleeper-Triplett, contributing author). Get your free excerpt here!
Is Your Institution Ready to…
- Help students take control and be more successful?
- Integrate coaching into the First Year Experience?
- Increase retention and graduation rates at your school?
- Learn how to reach struggling students and help them become more self-determined?
- Be competitive with other schools offering on-campus and distance learning coaching services?
- Develop skills to improve your connect to first-generation students, older students, veterans and students with disabilities.
- Train with the only student life coaching and ADHD coach training company with expertise in ADHD/EF/LD offering strategies to help struggling students.
“STUDENTS FEEL HEARD AND EMPOWERED BY MY QUESTIONS. I SEE THE MINDSET OF STUDENTS CHANGING FROM ‘WHO WILL FIX THIS FOR ME’ TO THAT OF ‘HOW DO I FIX THIS FOR MYSELF.’ STUDENTS ARE SEEING THEIR OWN SUCCESS IN A MORE REALISTIC LIGHT.”
What makes JST Coaching & Training your best choice?
Our coach training is:
|Interactive and engaging|
|Focused on students of all ages|
|Small groups for personalized learning|
|Internationally recognized and respected|
|A blend of life coaching and ADHD/EF student coaching skills|
JST Coaching & Training offers comprehensive coach training and ongoing mentoring for your institution. We customize the training program and delivery method to meet the needs of YOUR institution. Whether your team wants Student Success Coaching, Academic Coaching, ADHD/EF Coaching or a blend, we have you covered with our research-based trainings and highly qualified professional faculty. Included in this program is ongoing support for your coaches and tracking of student progress.
Contact us to discuss a tailored program to meet the needs of your institution. We offer public and private courses for Higher Education professionals including our course, Student Success Coaching Skills for Educational Professionals.
INCREASE STUDENT RETENTION & GRADUATION RATES – LEARN SUCCESS COACHING SKILLS TODAY!
BENEFITS OF BRINGING COACH TRAINING TO YOUR INSTITUTION
- Learn Coaching Skills to Better Support Your Students
- Help Your Students Become More Self-Directed and Self-Determined
- Find Out How Coaching Helps Students Persist To Graduation
- Discover The Value of Using a Student-Driven Model for Success